About the Role
Lewis Michael Consultants are a trusted recruitment firm specializing within the U.S construction space. Our expertise extends to a wide range of construction sectors, partnering with many of the nation’s leading contractors, developers and owners.
We are actively looking for an Electrical Superintendent to work on a major data center in Dallas, Texas.
This opportunity is with a leading construction firm who work across the mission critical, commercial, manfuacturing, distribution and healthcare space.
What's on offer:
- Salary $140,000 to $150,000
- Full healthcare, vision, dental
- 401k with 3% match(starting)
- PTO, vacation, sick Days
- Company truck
- Per diem when travelling
Here's what we're looking for:
- 15+ years of construction experience
- 10+ years electrical construction experience
- Proven track record working on projects $30-50million(electrical scope)
- Proven track record working on projects $100million+
- OSHA Certified
- Experience running crews of 50-70
- Projects completed within data centers, manufacturing or healthcare
- Ability to travel out of state when needed
- Degree preferred but not required (BS Construction Management, Electrical Engineering etc)
- Drivers licence
Please note this role does not offer VISA sponsorship.