Senior Electrical Project Manager
About the Role
Lewis Michael Consultants are a trusted recruitment firm specializing within the U.S construction space. Our expertise extends to a wide range of construction sectors, partnering with many of the nation’s leading contractors, developers and owners.
We are actively looking for an Senior Electrical Project Manager to work on a major data center in Eagle Mountain, Utah.
This opportunity is with a leading construction firm who work across the mission critical and industrial spaces.
What's on offer:
- Salary $170,000 to $180,000
- Bonus (Performance based)
- Full healthcare, vision, dental
- 401k with 5% match (starting)
- PTO, vacation, sick Days
- Company truck
- Relocation assistance
Here's what we're looking for:
- 20+ years of construction experience
- 15+ years electrical construction experience
- Proven track record working on projects $75-100 million (electrical scope)
- Proven track record working on projects $500 million+
- OSHA Certified
- Projects completed within the mission critical space (data centers, semiconductors, clean rooms)
- Ability to relocate if needed
- Degree required (BS Construction Management, Electrical Engineering etc)
- Drivers licence required
Please note this role does not offer VISA sponsorship.