Travelling Electrical Project Manager
About the Role
Lewis Michael Consultants are a trusted recruitment firm specializing within the U.S construction space. Our expertise extends to a wide range of construction sectors, partnering with many of the nation’s leading contractors, developers and owners.
We are actively looking for an Electrical Project Manager to work on a major data center in Dallas, Texas.
This opportunity is with a leading construction firm who work across the mission critical, manfuacturing, distribution and healthcare space.
What's on offer:
- Salary $160,000 to $170,000
- Full healthcare, vision, dental
- 401k with 3% match (starting)
- PTO, vacation, sick Days
- Company truck
- Per diem when travelling
Here's what we're looking for:
- 15+ years electrical construction experience
- Proven track record working on projects $30-50 million (electrical scope)
- Proven track record working on projects $100 million+
- Projects completed within mission critical, manufacturing or healthcare
- Ability to travel out of state when needed
- OSHA Certified
- Degree required (BS Construction Management, Electrical Engineering etc)
- Drivers licence required
Please note this role does not offer VISA sponsorship.