MEP Site Manager
About the Role
Lewis Michael Consultants are a trusted recruitment firm specializing within the U.S construction space. Our expertise extends to a wide range of construction sectors, partnering with many of the nation’s leading contractors, developers and owners.
We are actively looking for an Travelling MEP Site Manager to work on a major industrial facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
This opportunity is with a leading construction firm who work across the food and beverage, manufacturing, mission critical and industrial space.
What's on offer:
- Salary $140,000 to $160,000
- Per diem $2-4k (per month)
- Bonus (Performance based)
- Full healthcare, vision, dental
- 401k with 5% match (starting)
- PTO, vacation, sick Days
- Company truck
Here's what we're looking for:
- 15+ years of construction experience
- Experience managing 50 - 100 site workers
- Strong knowledge of both Electrical and Mechanical construction
- Proven track record working on projects $250 million+
- Projects completed within the manufacturing, mission critical or industrial spaces
- Ability to travel
- Degree prefered - not required (BS Construction Management, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering etc)
- Drivers licence required
Please note this role does not offer VISA sponsorship.